- Locate the order you wish to return.
NOTE: You must reopen closed orders before you create a return. From the menu, click Actions > Open Order.
- Navigate to the order's Management screen.
- In the Management Tasks section, click Create Return Shipment.
- When the Shipment screen appears, it will auto-populate with the items from the order that have shipped. Adjust for the returning items and quantities as necessary, then click Save.
- A dialog box appears asking if you wish to mark the shipment as received. Consider your internal policy on managing returns. To complete the return, click Yes. To leave the return shipment pending until it arrives, click Not Yet to save the record and leave it pending.
Have more questions? Submit a request