To create a rate card, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Rate Card module. From the main menu: Order Setup > Rate Cards.
- Click the New button at the top of the screen.
- Enter the information for your new rate card. Highlighted fields are required.
Client Billing Code - Optional field can be used to enter billing codes shown on customer forms such as orders and invoices. Requires custom reports.
Default Check Boxes - Uncheck to allow for line item overrides. Check to force compliance at the rate card level.
Rate Type and Rate Val - See definitions here.
Comm Type and Comm Val - See definitions here
VDL - Volume Discount List. See more information here.
VCL - Volume Commission List. See more information here.
- To add multiple categories at once to the Rate Card Items List, click the button at the top of the list to open the Category Selector.
- When finished, click Save.